I’d like to thank Things I have… Some I like for nominating my blog for The Versatile Blogger award. It was such a lovely surprise. The biggest reward for me, however, is the fact that you enjoy my posts. I have got still a lot to do but your presence and support simply encourage me to grow as a blogger.
There are a few roles to follow.
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog – and link that image back to your nominator
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
- Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post seven interesting things about yourself.
First, I would like to nominate 15 brilliant pen masters who creatively make the online & offline world a bit more cheerful place. So here they are!
1. Urban Wall Art – for highlighting this magic combination of shadows & lights in a painting.
2. Paige Doerner – for showing me great places packed with history and nature both in Ireland & the USA.
3. James Curnow – for keeping me in the cinematic loop of juicy film news.
4. American Man – for giving me a great sneak peek into guys’ world.
5. Pollock of Light – for letting me in into the world of light painting.
6. Bolivia in My Eyes – for taking me on a tour around Bolivia and its wonders, with great stories and photography.
7. Sfoxwriting’s Blog– for mixing great shows with war games.
8. Cristian Mihai – for combining books with jazz, a lovely combination especially over a cup of good coffee.
9. Polish Theatre Ireland – for offering me great contemporary Polish plays in Dublin with a great twist.
10. My Thoughts on a Page – for creating a great blog about life and everything it brings.
11. No Name Movie Blog – for serving me eye-catching movies and series.
12. The Life of Stuff – for helping me to follow good stuff happening around me in Dublin and beyond.
13. The Daily Shift – for simply keeping me interested and happy with stories, news and ideas what to do next.
14. The M0vie Blog – for making sure I have some great film news on my plate.
15. Keelan Foley – for mixing good music with good films for me.
Seven Things about Me:
- I am definitely an uber eager multitasker with love to do and get involved in a number of various projects and initiatives.
- I love chocolate, which makes diets really, really, really hard.
- I giggle like crazy whenever I see ‘My Neighbour Totoro.’
- ‘Warehouse 13’ is my favourite source of quotes and catch phrases.
- If you feel low, make sure to watch ii Superwoman ii. Her crazily positive attitude will bring a smile to your face.
- I hate black pudding and Brussels sprouts.
- According to my crazy mind, bread is one of the most delicious things in the world 🙂